In this guide, we are going to find out some of the possible reasons that might cause Windows Live Mail error 0x800ccc79 and then I will provide possible solutions that you can try to solve this problem.
Get your PC back to its best with ASR Pro
Windows Live Mail is an old email client from Microsoft. Microsoft added one to improve Windows Mail. As of 2016, Microsoft has discontinued free website email clients as Windows 10 users get Windows Mail on their operating system. The app has been the subject of user complaints since 2013 as almost all users have found that deleted messages keep coming back to their inboxes.
Well, those users who use multiple Windows or 7 love Live Mail for Windows because it’s free to download. However, since Microsoft has discontinued the Services, you will no longer receive professional support from the Microsoft Services team.
In this blog, we are going to discuss one such regular error that most users complain about – Windows Live Mail error ID 0x800CCC79.
Windows Live Mail 0x800CCC79
This error message usually appears when a Windows Live Mail user tries to send their message to the intended recipient. But instead of redirecting the message, this error message appears before the specific m user:
The message could not be sent, mainly because it was rejected by one of the recipients. The rejected email address was “[email protected]”. Subject “****”, account: “servername.com”, server: “servername.com”, protocol: SMTP, server response: “relay 550 never allowed”. ™, port: 465, (SSL): secure yes, server error: 550, error number: 0x800CCC79
Another condition for error 0x800ccc79 is when the user attempts to log in or start Windows Live Mail. In this case, your error message will appear in the corner of the screen and disappear automatically after a while. Even though it’s gone, the presentation becomes a nuisance whenever internet marketers consider using Windows Live Mail.
Solutions to Fix Windows Live Mail Error 0x800CCC79
We offer manual solutions based on the most common situation related to the above error.
The concept can’t becannot be sent because the people of the recipients have rejected the server. The rejected email was “[email protected]”. Subject “****”, account: “servername.com”, server: “servername.com”, protocol: SMTP, server response: “relay 550 unauthorized”. , 465, Sending: Secure (SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error number: 0x800CCC79.
The server doesn’t allow a message to be sent that the recipient would receive, which means there must be a problem with the server alternatives. This is an SMTP error. SMTP authentication may not work correctly here. To resolve this issue, follow these steps.
- Open the Windows Live Mail application.
- Select your account by right-clicking, then right-clicking it and selecting Properties.
- Go to the server navigation panels and navigate to the Outgoing System option.
- Check the My Exoduslazy server requires authentication” and always click “OK”. content/uploads/2020/05/fix-windows-live-mail-error-id-2.png” srcset=”https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/fix -windows-live-mail-error-id-2.png 375w, https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/fix-windows-live-mail-error-id-2 -247×300.png 247w”>
- Now close and restart the Windows Live Mail application. Submit
- Keep sending emails and check if there is an error again or not.
This situation usually occurs when an email is stuck in the Outbox folder of the mailbox. Here are the actual steps to solve this problem. Type=”A”>
- After the specific error message disappears, go to Work File >> Offline Mode. This applies to the known. mode.
- Now go to your mailbox home directory, the selected email message is there, right click and select delete option to delete it.
- See File >> Work offline again to disable offline mode.
- Close processing and restart the system.
- Now check if an error occurs when starting the main Windows Live Mail application.
These are our own free manual solutions that you are most likely to make to ensure that the entire Windows Live Mail application runs smoothly.
Do you plan to move away from Windows Mail Live for Outlook?
If you’re considering moving away from Windows Mail because it’s not a reliable and reliable email client for everyone, we recommend that you switch from WindowsMail Live to Outlook mail client. Microsoft simply ditched Windows Live Mail to focus on Outlook, the professional email client.
When forwarding emails from Live Windows Mail to Outlook, it’s important that someone also moves their existing data. And the best option for migration is usually to use a professional EML to PST converter tool that can convert your important emails from EML files to Outlook PST file type so that you can use your new email client. The Kernel EML to PST Converter tool easily translates eml/emlx files to Outlook PST and other file formats as well.
Allows you to selectively extract multiple files or all at once. You can also use this tool to convert EML files to MSG as well as migrate to Office 365. The interface is very user-friendly, as you can see from its free demo. Get the new good Windows Live to Mail Outlook migration!Download this software now to fix your PC and improve its performance.
Oshibka Pochty Windows Live 0x800ccc79
Error De Correo En Vivo De Windows 0x800ccc79
Windows Live Mail Fehler 0x800ccc79
윈도우 라이브 메일 오류 0x800ccc79
Windows Live Mail Fel 0x800ccc79
Errore Di Posta In Tempo Reale Di Windows 0x800ccc79
Blad Poczty Windows Live 0x800ccc79
Erro De Correio Ao Vivo Do Windows 0x800ccc79
Erreur De Messagerie En Direct Windows 0x800ccc79
Windows Live Mail Fout 0x800ccc79